We are Pinking Out to boost awareness for breast cancer, and all the mountain tops and valleys that go with it. Our teams have been wearing pink uniforms throughout October. All teachers and students have an amazing pink shirt to wear for the opening ceremonies tomorrow. (And since today is Pink Wednesday, I'm pinked for today, tomorrow, and Friday!)
Also for this week, we are doing a "green" Wellness week. Each member of the Concordia family is choosing a wellness goal & singing a pledge. We can even write them on our shirts! I've got a couple to choose from. Simply put, I may just say, "Don't buy a bike." That way I can keep walking EVERYWHERE!!! I know it may annoy some of my friends who like to bike to our locations, but this walking to work, shopping, church, groceries, restaurants, bank, etc., is awesome.
So the shirts are pink - with one sleeve in lime green. Logo on the front, and a white slash in order to write in our wellness pledge.
And my favorite colors are pink & green.
Some people would simply say that I can't go wrong with this week :)
Thinking of others, being kind, giving of our time & resources, loving one another - it's all good.
#tochinaandback
Say hi to the TCIS people from Amanda! :)
ReplyDeleteI will definitely do so!!!!!
Delete